SELLING YOUR HOME
Tricks to Selling Your Home
1. Make Room. Clear out as much furniture as you can. Put it in storage, give it to Goodwill Industries or have a garage sale. Hallways and doorways, in particular, need to be clear and open.
2. Use Counter Intelligence. Go through the house and clear off all the horizontal surfaces like kitchen and bathroom counter tops. Old magazines? Toss 'em. Knick-knacks? Pack 'em.
Counters need to be clear and clean.
3. Follow Your Nose. A home should smell good. That means no noticeable odor -- no pet scent, no stale cooking smells and no cigarette smoke.
4. Keep it Clean. No dust, cobwebs or trash.
5. Lastly, but not least CONTACT US!